how to freelance

Subject: how to freelance
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:20:11 -0800

Hello there all.

I have recently subscribed to this listserv and I like what I see so
far.

I was wondering if any of you wish to share helpful tips to help me
market myself for freelance tech writing/help authoring/web designing
work. Please reply OFF LIST, as I only get the digest version.

Thanks in advance!

===

Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com