A few good....people in NJ/NY.

Subject: A few good....people in NJ/NY.
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:16:34 -0500

Hey, people...

My agency called me yesterday with a desperate plea asking me if I knew
of any NJ/NY tech writers (both senior and junior), preferably with
telecom experience, that were looking for positions. I'm simply passing
the request on. It's a pretty decent agency...small and personal, or I
wouldn't be there and I wouldn't be recommending them.

You can mention my name, or not mention my name if you contact them.

Starcom
Attn: Cindy Qiu
732-549-7770
Email address: cqiu -at- aol -dot- com