Convert Ventura to Word?

Subject: Convert Ventura to Word?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:45:17 -0600

I thought I read a post on this very subject in the last few days, but
cannot find it in the archives or in my trash. Can anybody recommend
software to convert PC Ventura files (old ones... I don't know what
version of the software was used, but they're more than 6 years old) to
Word? Or even to WordPerfect, for that matter.

Thanks!
Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm