Conference Airports

Subject: Conference Airports
From: KevinX Feeman <KevinX_Feeman -at- CCM -dot- CH -dot- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:11:00 PST

Hi all, last week, I asked about which airport was better to fly into
for the STC conference: LAX or John Wayne. I was asked to post
findings. Many people said John Wayne was the better airport, even
though it would be more expensive, but apparently it is a better airport
to naviage into and out of, closer to the conference, etc. I chose to
go into John Wayne. I called all the major airline carriers and found
tickets differed from LAX to John Wayne by about 50 to 100. I then
called 1-800-FLY-CHEAP and got the best deal, getting tickets from
Southwest. Hope this helps everyone else who had questions about which
airport was the best.

Cheers from now sunny Arizona!

Kevin