Make .pdf bookmarks in Word .doc? (3.5/3 on .pdf)

Subject: Make .pdf bookmarks in Word .doc? (3.5/3 on .pdf)
From: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:02:57 -0800

Hello again,

Our doc set includes many books in Frame and a few in Word-even one with files from both!

All will be online as .pdf.

It's easy to create bookmarks that work in .pdf if we start with a Frame document. But how about from Word? Is there any way to automate making bookmarks in .pdf distilled from a Word .doc?

Also (for the half-question), it is evidently impossible to open the file to a specific bookmark. Can you (please) prove me wrong?

Thanks very much for your help,

Michael Cenedella, www.teleport.com/~ropes

Contractor with MedicaLogic, Hillsboro, Oregon, www.medicalogic.com