Willamette Valley Chapter Awards Dinner March 6

Subject: Willamette Valley Chapter Awards Dinner March 6
From: Garret Romaine <garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:37:34 -0800

The Willamette Valley chapter invites you to cash in your unused
frequent flyer miles and come visit Portland for our 20th Annual Awards
Dinner...

Okay, just kidding. This is more for anyone in our region who may have
missed the announcements via our regular channels.

WHERE: Beaverton, Oregon -- Greenwood Inn, Highway 217 and
Allen
WHEN: 6:00 networking
7:00 buffet dinner
8:00 presentations
COST: $15 for students, members, and SOs

We have also secured the travelling international exhibit with art,
books, and online winners from Toronto in 1997. It should be a great
opportunity to look at some truly great technical communication.

RSVPs appreciated. E-mail me at:
garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com