TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Once again, we're looking for a technical writer to join our growing
company. Please respond off-line to lisa -at- stk -dot- com -dot-
Company: Analytical Graphics, Inc.
Contact Name: Lisa Velte
Address: 325 Technology Drive, Malvern PA 19355
e-mail: lisa -at- stk -dot- com
Type: Permanent Experience: Mid-level
Technical Writer needed to join a growing development team creating and
manuals & on-line help for satellite systems analysis software. Skills Needed:
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to work on many project simultaneously
· Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to spur-of-the-moment requests
· MS Word experience in templates and automating a document
· Knowledge of MS Paint, PowerPoint
· Solid organizational skills
· Willingness to work overtime, if necessary, to ensure the best quality
· Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining quality
· Ability to work well with developers, customer support, engineers, sales
· Experience in developing on-line Help a plus
· Experience in programming a plus
Sheila R. Marshall, sheila -at- stk -dot- com
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
325 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355
610-578-1118, FAX: 610-578-1001