Job Posting - Eastern Pennsylvania

Subject: Job Posting - Eastern Pennsylvania
From: Sheila Marshall <sheila -at- STK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:27:06 -0500

Once again, we're looking for a technical writer to join our growing
company. Please respond off-line to lisa -at- stk -dot- com -dot-

Thanks

Sheila

Job Posting

Company: Analytical Graphics, Inc.
Contact Name: Lisa Velte
Address: 325 Technology Drive, Malvern PA 19355
Phone: 610-578-1000
Fax: 610-578-1001
e-mail: lisa -at- stk -dot- com
Web: www.stk.com
Type: Permanent Experience: Mid-level
Job Description:
Technical Writer needed to join a growing development team creating and
updating user
manuals & on-line help for satellite systems analysis software. Skills Needed:
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to work on many project simultaneously
· Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to spur-of-the-moment requests
· MS Word experience in templates and automating a document
· Knowledge of MS Paint, PowerPoint
· Solid organizational skills
· Willingness to work overtime, if necessary, to ensure the best quality
documentation
possible
· Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining quality
· Ability to work well with developers, customer support, engineers, sales
and marketing
· Experience in developing on-line Help a plus
· Experience in programming a plus

Sheila R. Marshall, sheila -at- stk -dot- com
Documentation Lead
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
325 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355