Found Mercer Univ. MS info

Subject: Found Mercer Univ. MS info
From: Beth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:54:03 MTN

Here's the URL for Master of Science, Tech. Comm. Management:

http://168.17.210.200/MSTCO%20Public/default.htm

Subject: cont. SUMMARY: Masters Online Programs
Author: Faith Wallis <fwallis -at- CGN -dot- NET> at Internet
Date: 3/4/98 1:52 PM

I can't give any opinion on it because I've never taken any of the
courses.
But Mercer University in Atlanta offers a fully-online MS in technical
communication.

You work on four modules -- completing each module earns you a
certificate;
completing all four earns you the MS. I didn't follow up because, from
Canadian perspective, US tuitions are out of reach. But the modules and

proposed courses sounded interesting.

Sorry I no longer have the URL, but a simple search should turn it up.

Win