Re: QUESTION: Image Editing Software

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Image Editing Software
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:14:03 -0700

There is an option in PSP called Unsharpen (or Unsharp Mask, don't
recall exactly). This may work better than the Sharpen filters. (Don't
ask me to explain the logic behind *UN*sharpen...I don't get it either.)

Also, if you haven't tried the new PSP 5 beta, it's great!

Bev Parks
Visit the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L!
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l