Re: Foreign tech writers

Subject: Re: Foreign tech writers
From: Winfried Reng <winfried -dot- reng -at- STAR-GMBH -dot- DE>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:08:41 +0100

Hi Steve,

>Can anybody give me contact info for organizations like STC in other
>countries (esp. France, Germany, Mexico)? Thanks in advance...

The German equivalent to the STC is the tekom.
The tekom is also a member of "International Council for Technical
Communication (INTECOM)" (as the STC).

You´ll find infos at: www.tekom.de
Links to other organisations: www.tekom.de/ebene1/interess.htm.

Mail address: tek-geschst -dot- ha -at- geod -dot- geonet -dot- de

Best regards,

Winfried

* Winfried Reng *
* Translation Tools *
* STAR Deutschland GmbH *
* Tel: +49-7031-21 70-22 Fax: +49-7031-21 70-70 *
* email: wr -at- star-gmbh -dot- de Compuserve upon request *
* STAR WWW WebServer =====> http://www.star-ag.ch *