Contract position for Sr. Tech Writer

Subject: Contract position for Sr. Tech Writer
From: pam <pam -at- WORKGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:00:02 -0500

We have a contract position open for an excellent technical writer
in the Boston area. The ideal candidate has more than 5 yrs. experience
writing user manuals. Competent use of FrameMaker is essential.
Work includes revising an existing manual, writing a new one, and
creating an online tutorial.

Responsibilities will include performing the necessary research, making
skillful use of all source material, and interviewing softare engineers.

Work with five other writers on a leading edge software product. We
are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person with excellent
interpersonal skills. Contract will run from March to Aug. 15, 1998.

Send a resume to me via email, or at Workgroup Technology Corp,
91 Hartwell Ave., Lexington, MA 02173.

Pam Shannon
Manager, Documentation Group
pam -at- workgroup -dot- com