Training tutorials in the online help

Subject: Training tutorials in the online help
From: Beatriz Preece <bpreece -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:20:23 -0500

This issue sounds like an old record, but I need your advice with the
following:

Our training staff made the proposal to include the training tutorials in
the online help documentation, but procedures to work with each screen are
already provided. Usually training takes the procedures we write, adds
the training verbiage, and publishes them in the training documentation.
These tutorials are not multimedia or anything along those lines, just
another Word document that they want linked to the contents of the online
help, which will make the help file larger than it already is (curently it
is at 2 MG's - if files are added, up to 3). Could any of you get back
with me and let me know your opinion? You can respond off the list at
bpreece -at- csc -dot- com, I would appreciate it greatly.