Re: Graphics in a MS Word Style?

Subject: Re: Graphics in a MS Word Style?
From: Karla Leighton <Karla -dot- Leighton -at- AUTODESK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:51:34 -0500

You can use the bullets/numbering command to create a "bulleted" style that
uses a symbol instead of a bullet. However, I think you are limited to
using the symbols in the symbol palette.

Select Format >> Bullets and Numbering.
Click Modify.
Click Bullet to display the Symbol palette.
Select the symbol you want to use.

Like with some of the other symbols in the symbol palette, this might not
translate well to online help. You'll have to test it on different
operating systems to make sure it shows up.

-Karla