Re: Survey

Subject: Re: Survey
From: Kate Skilton <KNSkilt -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:11:59 EST5EDT

Yes, I am well aware of the STC survey. I would prefer that the
survey be broken down more, as I am not completely confident in the
results and conclusions. I would like to know more information about
the poll-group, and what exactly their job descriptions are as
compared to mine. That is why I was asking for all willing
participants to help if they would like. I appreciate all your
suggestions and replies. Thank you.

> Did you know that STC does annual salary surveys. The survey is broken out
> by regions, years of experience, education, etc. You can also find this
> information at their Web site. http://www.stc.com. Does this meet your
> needs or are you looking for something using different parameters?
> DMS

Katherine N. Skilton
Accu-Sort Systems, inc.
Phone: (215) 721-5079