Re: UK salaries for Technical Authors

Subject: Re: UK salaries for Technical Authors
From: Don Timmerman <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:15:05 -0600

Razia,

I don't have data for you but you can search these web sites in the UK
for "technical author" to get an idea of what the going pay is.

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov

http://www.aid.co.uk/jobcentre/sites.htm
http://taps.com/
http://www.jobserve.com/
http://www.jobsearch.co.uk/
http://www.compinfo.co.uk/employ.htm
http://www.kudos.co.uk/index.html
http://www.digitext.co.uk/
Subject: UK salaries for Technical Authors
Author: Razia Ghani <rg -at- DELCAM -dot- COM> at ipdlink
Date: 3/12/98 11:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

Is there any information on salaries in the UK?

I've seen various data for those in the States, but not the UK.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Razia.