Do you know of a really good style guide?

Subject: Do you know of a really good style guide?
From: Paul Bennett <prb -at- INTOUCH -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:21:50 -0800

Hello!

I write for an engineering firm specializing in wireless
telecommunications, and would like to know what good style guides are
out there. Very soon I will be receiving (from various engineers) rough
drafts and will be compiling the drafts into a Software User's Guide.

Can you recommend a good style guide? Ideally, the closer I can get to
wireless telecommunications the better, but a good guide for any type of
high-tech writing would be most helpful.

Please email me directly with your suggestions. I will compile your
replies and post them to the list. Thanks for your input, and have a
great weekend!

Paul Bennett
prb -at- intouch -dot- bc -dot- ca