Aviation Question

Subject: Aviation Question
From: Angie Wood <angie1am -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:40:29 -0500

Hello! My name is Angie Wood, and I'm working on my master's in
technical writing at the University of North Texas.

I'm hoping to find someone who writes for the aviation
industry...anyone out there? I have some experience with aviation
(learned to fly at the University of Oklahoma, etc.) and would be
interesting in writing for that field.

Also, I'm doing a research project for a class on those who write for
the aviation industry. Unfortunately, I haven't found anyone who does
so!!! If you, or someone you know, is in that area and wouldn't mind
answering a few quick questions, please respond to this address
privately.

I certainly appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks again -

Angie