Re: Close vs Exit

Subject: Re: Close vs Exit
From: Edie Quiroz <quiroz1 -at- HOTCOCO -dot- INFI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:46:26 -0800

How about telling him that you *Close* a web browser, but you *Exit* an
application. You can't really exit a web browser, hence (perhaps) MS's
inconsistent usage. (Though you can conceivably close an application...)

Good luck!

Edie Quiroz

--
Edie Quiroz
Technical Writer

Home Office:
(510) 803-4476
quiroz1 -at- hotcoco -dot- infi -dot- net