posting from new member

Subject: posting from new member
From: Ron Brown <alfa -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:40:11 -0600

Hello,

This is my first posting to TECHWR-L, so let me first of all say
hello to everyone out there on the list.

I heard from another member of this list that there was a thread
running a few weeks back concerning programming languages that might
be useful to technical writers. Since I missed all of this, I would
appreciate an e-mail from the person that was compiling all of the

Thanks!

Ron Brown
Student, Technical Communication