Connectors etc - libraries

Subject: Connectors etc - libraries
From: Carsten Siedentopf <cs -at- SMI -dot- DE>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:04:19 +0100

Hello,

I'm a student writing some manuals for medical systems (hard- & software).
I have to make some drawings for setting up and cabling the system, so I'm searching for a tool and some libraries. In the archives were some threads about visio etc, but I couldn't find anything about libraries or collections for cables, connectors and so on.
Do you know some?
The problem is, the images should be kind of "real" (more than autocad) but the cabling should be more schematic.
I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Thx, Carsten
--
C. Siedentopf, student, cs -at- smi -dot- de
SensoMotoric Instruments GmbH, Germany