Course in User Interface Design

Subject: Course in User Interface Design
From: Keith Jeremy Posner <posner -at- SODALIA -dot- IT>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:10:26 +0100

Can anyone recommend a good introductory course in User Interface
Design. I'm looking for a course, 3-5 days long, which deals with the
principles underlying user-driven interface design but also provides
ideas on how to bring these principles to bear in a real-world
development environment. I am particularly interested in courses which
consider the human factors aspects of web-based interfaces, especially
JAVA-based interfaces.

Many thanks

Keith Posner