Writing Procedures with ISO 9000 Standards

Subject: Writing Procedures with ISO 9000 Standards
From: Sujatha Das <sdas -at- PSLN -dot- STPN -dot- SOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:03:09 +-1100

Can some one tell me about web sites or any information you may regarding wrting procedures keeping in mind ISO 9000 standards. I would like to know the checklist of all items that the document should contain.

I would also like to know some good sites and online help regarding business writing - Standardized formats for Proposals, What all a courseware should contain, Standardizing Business plans etc.

Thanks and regards,

Sujatha Das

<<application/ms-tnef>>