Re: Unable to subscribe to RoboLIST

From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 02:26:40 -0600

> From: "Kulis,Carene" <Carene_Kulis -at- XN -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
>
> I received many responses to my question pertaining to the RoboHelp
> discussion list. I also received many requests to forward information
> since others were having the same difficulties. Perhaps I should
> clarify because I had actually tried almost every suggestion that was
> sent to me. [snip]

Sorry you're having problems subscribing. A friend told methe same thing this evening: she subscribed two weeks ago
and has received nothing. I've been forwarding them to her,
and will do the same for you if you'd like. I have about ten
of them saved.
I'm corresponding via the list because your mail server does not accept
mail from pobox.com. If you'd like me to forward these digests, please
give me another e-mail address.

Regards,
Alfred
mailto:awatkins -at- pobox -dot- com