Re: Meta tag legalities

Subject: Re: Meta tag legalities
From: "Jelinek, Jennifer" <JJelinek -at- PLYMOUTHWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:42:40 -0600

I wouldn't think the use of metatags is illegal...unethnical, maybe, by
not illegal. I can use my competitor's name in a cross-reference chart
or an advertisement; why would a metatag be any different? Besides, I'm
sure the great majority of lawmakers still HTML is some sort of special
interest lobby in Washington.

___
Jennifer Jelinek
Marketing Services Manager