ANNOUNCE: April RoboHELP Training / San Francisco & Chicago

Subject: ANNOUNCE: April RoboHELP Training / San Francisco & Chicago
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:25:18 -0800

There are still spaces available in our April RoboHELP classes in San
Francisco
and Chicago. See below for details.

Knopf Online, a leading provider of vendor-certified training and consulting
services, offers monthly classes on RoboHELP, RoboHELP Office, and online help
design. Our classes are held in state-of-the-art, dedicated training
facilities
conveniently located in downtown San Francisco and Chicago.

While supplies last, we are giving a free copy of Mary Deaton's excellent
book,
Designing Windows 95 Help, to anyone who attends one of our classes (limit:
one
copy per person). This first-rate book, list price $49.99, is now
out-of-print.
You can still buy it directly from Mary, or you can get a free copy by
attending one of our classes.

Our next scheduled classes are:

ONLINE HELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, 1 day, Workshop, $375
  San Francisco: April 14
  Chicago: May 12

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP 5, 3 days, Hands-on, $975
  San Francisco: April 15-17
  Chicago: April 29-May 1, May 13-15

ADVANCED ROBOHELP 5, 2 days, Hands-on $775
  San Francisco: April 9-10
  Chicago: April 9-10

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of our
hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An expert
RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP classes. We provide a computer
for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience to help you master the
many
techniques you will learn.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at
<<http://www.knopf.com/>http://www.knopf.com> or e-mail us at
<<mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com>mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com>.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant