instructor manual layout question

Subject: instructor manual layout question
From: Brenda Ruetschi <Bruetschi -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:03:19 -0500

Hello everyone-
I am currently putting together a number of end-user application
manuals that will be used as support documentation for lecture/demo
teaching, as the main document for instructor-led classes, and as a
after-class reference. The content of the document will not be the same for
all three, but I am hoping to keep formatting as uniform as possible.)

How do you all feel about a static notes section at the bottom of
the page in 8.5 x 11 documents? For a more visual explanation see example
below.

Ex:
| contentcontent contentcontent |
| contentcontentcontentcontent |