April and May class schedule. Stay on the cutting edge by staying trained.

Subject: April and May class schedule. Stay on the cutting edge by staying trained.
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 05:45:37 UT

If you are a technical writer, you need to stay versed in the latest
technology to keep your employment options open.

If you want to stay competitive, you need to invest in training. We stay on
the bleeding edge of technology and teach small groups of students in the
latest and greatest skills needed by local documentation managers. Our classes
are small and intimate. Each student gets their own computer for the ultimate
in hands-on learning.

All classes are held in the Greenlake area of north Seattle, on Saturdays.
Each class begins at 9 am and ends at 4pm.

You can register to take the following classes with us now:

April:

11 Using RoboHELP 5.0
18 Creating HTML Help using RoboHTML

May:

2 Learning HTML
9 Dynamic HTML and Active Server Pages
16 Using RoboHelp 5.0
23 Introduction to Word 97
30 Advanced Word 97

Visit our web site for a registration form or more information. We hope to
see you soon.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com

Are you getting your weekly dose of HTML and WinHelp news? Keep up with the
latest news about Help and other technology information by reading weekly
updates on our home page. Our site, www.winpro-press.com has the latest news
and information for writers and help authors.
WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering classes for Using RoboHelp 5.0,
Dynamic HTML and Active Pages, HTML Help with RoboHTML, Introductory and
Advanced Word 97, Powerful Presentations with PowerPoint, and WinHelp Tips and
Tricks. Call us for registration information at 206.784.5821.