Re: Summary: Citing web sources

Subject: Re: Summary: Citing web sources
From: Cheryl Magadieu <cmagadieu -at- NETWAY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:35:51 -0500

On 3/19, Susan Kocher <sukoch -at- CATHER -dot- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM> provided a wonderful
summary of Web sources for citing electronic material. However, some of the
URLs did not work. Here are the working URLs for the sites that didn't
work:

> 2. Janet Walker's web sites were passed on to me by several people, and
> other sites on writing and documenting sources have links to hers.
> However, I could not get on to either this morning.
>
> http://www.cas/usf/edu/english/walker/apa.html
> http://www.cas/usf/edu/english/walker/mla.html

The working URLs for these sites are:
http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/apa.html
http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/mla.html

> 4. The Writing Center at the University of Wisconson also has a page
> dedicated to electronic sources, with some examples:
>
> http://www.wise.edu/writing/handbook/elecbysource.html

The working URL for this site is:
http://www.wisc.edu/writing/Handbook/electronic.html