Re: CBTs and Online Courses

Subject: Re: CBTs and Online Courses
From: "DAVE SNODGRASS, EXT. 7562" <V$DJSNOD -at- QTIWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:16:06 -0600

<SNIP>
All major Universities are developing courses to be taken completely
online. Many Universities, including UIUC, are developing complete
degrees to be taken completely online (undergrad and Graduate).
-from Scott
</SNIP>

As a parent of 3 very young kids, I am counting on the development on online
learning systems to outpace my college fund savings system (CFSS). When you see
the estimates of what a 4-year program could cost 15 years from now ($200,000),
you just hope a better way comes along.

Dave Snodgrass
v$djsnod -at- qtiworld -dot- com
(not currently holding $600k)