To anchor a line

Subject: To anchor a line
From: Frank Taylor <taylor_f -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:08:52 +0200

Whilst preparing a data sheet (digital electronics) I have to place a
line above a specific letter in order to indicate an inverted signal.

The text is in a table cell.

Although I have placed this line from the Drawing toolbar of Word 7 and
checked the Lock Anchor option in the Drawing Object window, the line
still floats away from its correct position when I open the document
again.

Any suggestions as to how I can STICK this line in its place would be
appreciated.

TIA

Frank Taylor
--
Frank Taylor
taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il