Re: Question: Interview

Subject: Re: Question: Interview
From: Richard Frederick <fred_ri -at- ENG -dot- PRINTRONIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:23:57 -0800

SArah,

I always respond honestly.

"I am looking for a challenging position with an organization that is on the
leading edge of technology and plans to stay there. I am also looking for the
compensation that goes with that position."

This shows that you are eager and up to the continual challenge. What are they
going to say? "Well we are on the leading edge and have been for quite some
time. Our plan is to slack off and let someone new have some fun." I don't think
so.

It has worked for me.

Always keep your eye on the road of opportunity. You never know when you might
see a place where you'd like to stop.

Richard