THis week in Help features information of interest to all writers...

Subject: THis week in Help features information of interest to all writers...
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 04:19:20 UT

...publishers, and others interested in sources for fonts, a news piece about
a new image format called PNG, and a web site with free font downloads,
publishing tips and tricks, and more.

Another article, "Are you a Marketable Writer?" might make you think about
sharpening your technical skills as well as that pencil to keep up with the
needs of the market. We hope you'll check it out.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com

Are you getting your weekly dose of HTML and WinHelp news? Keep up to date
with news about Help and other technology information by reading weekly
updates on our home page. Our site, http://www.winpro-press.com has the latest
news and information for writers and help authors.
Be competitive, keep your skills marketable, and be the most hirable by
enrolling in our training classes. We currently have openings in most of our
upcoming classes.