Re: Framemaker vs. Interleaf

Subject: Re: Framemaker vs. Interleaf
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 05:35:37 -0800

One quick comment -
Change is a fact of life so save in a convertable format ('Leaf ASCII,
Frame MIF, text RTF/ASCII). That's the only way to CYAssets. [Trouble
is, all my 'Leaf 5 files are on 5 1/4-inch diskettes! You can't win'em
all.]

[snippets of previous posts follow for reference]

---Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH> wrote:

> Melonie,
>
> your message shows very well that it is always a big pain to switch
to another tool. It does not matter whether it is from Interleaf to
Framemaker, or from Framemaker to Word, or from Wordstar to AmiPro ...
or
whatever.

______________

> >The last year I was there we were migrating from Interleaf to
Framemaker

> >Melonie Holliman
> >The Tech Writer
> >ABM Data Systems, Inc.
> >Austin, TX
> >(mrh -at- abmdata -dot- com)

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
Who is wise? He who learns from every person;
Who is honored? He who honors others.
(R. Ben Zoma [Avot 4:1])