Re: QUESTION: One PS File Out of Many HTMLs

Subject: Re: QUESTION: One PS File Out of Many HTMLs
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:58:41 -0400

Denise,

If you can print them all individually to ps files and then use Acrobat
Distiller to to convert them to pdf files, then you can combine them in
Acrobat Exchange into a single pdf file and print that resulting file to
a ps file. Caution: If you have a lot of graphics, be sure you turn off
all compression in the Distiller job options. Otherwise you may have
unacceptable loss of resolution.

Dick