Re: evergreen document

Subject: Re: evergreen document
From: Penn Brumm <penn -at- HEALTHEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:36:06 -0700

Treat them as an engineer would treat code. Check each one into a version
control system, where anyone wanting to update any one has to check it out.
Anyone else trying to get it is blocked until it's checked back in again.
Review each document on a periodic basis to be certain that the change history
(your documents DO have a change history table don't they?) is being updated.

Penn

- - - -