Re: Two Spaces

Subject: Re: Two Spaces
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:57:26 -0400

I think the Charter has been violated. Please refrain and get back on
track. I enjoy the humor, and indeed have worked in many shops where
the pubs staff was quite expert at it (and never understood by anyone
else in the company).

However, recess is over, and we must go back to honoring the Charter.

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii