References (of the job variety)

Subject: References (of the job variety)
From: Sam Smith <sams -at- TECHIE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:14:47 +0100

I have been asked to write a reference for a friend who runs a compuer
dealership who is compiling them for showing to clients. As from where I am
now, I don't have WWW access (I can't search the archives), does anyone have
any pointers etc on what should included. Responses off list please as I am a
digestive and I will collate and post to the list.

Thank you very kindly for your help

Yours
Sam Smith
mailto:sams -at- techie -dot- com .:. http://sams.base.org
--
Owner of the Friends Spoiler List - mailto:friendsspoil -at- mindless -dot- com
UGC : GO>GCS d s: a--- C+++ !U !P !L !E W++ N+++ o+ K w--- O-- M !V PS+