Re: Help needed with tools

Subject: Re: Help needed with tools
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:53:25 -0500

Is there a tool that will 1) make the conversions into something
Word recognizes with little pain OR 2) nicely replace Word as the
publishing tool?

I use either Canvas from Deneba Software or CADMover from Kandu Software.
Canvas is an art package which reads a number of CAD formats, while
CADMover is strictly a conversion utility.

I have the best luck by first saving the image in DXF format from the CAD
package.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224