Do Technical Writers Deserve Their Own Office?

Subject: Do Technical Writers Deserve Their Own Office?
From: Debra Mazo <DMazo -at- CREO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:44:40 -0700

Our Documentation Group is having a hard time justifying private offices
for technical writers to Product Development. We need some strong
reasons to justify that we are different than developers and work more
productively in a quiet working space, especially when we performing
editing duties.

Thanks in advance if you share any of your ideas.

Debbie Mazo, Technical Writer
Creo Products, Inc.
dmazo -at- creo -dot- com