Re: Mac to Word conversion program help pleze

Subject: Re: Mac to Word conversion program help pleze
From: Barry Campbell <barry -at- WEBVERANDA -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:32:46 -0400

At 07:08 PM 4/19/98 +1000, ecriva wrote:

>Hi. would anyone know of a conversion program from MacWrite to Word? I have
>just gone from using an Apple Mac to a PC and want to convert my files
>over. I haven't had any luck finding such a program in Australia and wonder
>if any of you might be able to suggest one. I would also appreciate any
>address/URL where I might be able to purchase such a program. Many thanks
>for your help!

If what you're looking for is PC software to help you read Mac-formatted
disks and convert files in Macintosh-native formats, what you want is
"Conversions Plus," from DataViz. (There's a product called "MacOpener"
by the same company that *just* mounts Mac disks and has a subset of
the translation functions, but for US$30 more you get the full package.)

http://www.dataviz.com is the company's home page

http://www.dataviz.com/Products/CPW/CPW_Home.html has all the information
you'll need for "Conversions Plus."

Good luck!
Barry Campbell * barry -at- webveranda -dot- com * 40.77 N, 73.97 W
--
[O]ne of the strongest motives that leads men to art
and science is escape from everyday life with its