Re: Cross-platform (web enabled) Help Systems?

Subject: Re: Cross-platform (web enabled) Help Systems?
From: "Cramer, Kim" <Kcramer -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 06:41:30 -0700

Keith,

You may want to check out a new product from Blue Sky Software
(800-455-7539). It's called WebHelp. They say it produces
cross-platform, browser-independent Help systems that run on Win 3.1,
Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Mac, Solaris, Linux, IBM AIX, HP/UX, and more.
I haven't seen it as I'm still waiting for my RoboHelp Office 5.5
upgrade, but I'm going to be looking at it closely to see if it meets
our needs.

Kim Cramer
mailto:kcramer -at- ncslink -dot- com
Sr. Information Developer