Re: TechWrite Organization Names

Subject: Re: TechWrite Organization Names
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:48:44 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-21 15:05:37 EDT, DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM writes:

<< We are looking to rename our organization and would like =
to hear from anyone who has a tech writing group name(s) of interest or =
know of lists of same. >>
Chemical Bank's Branch Operations called theirs the "Communications
Development Team".

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood

==NEW! My TW home page - http://members.aol.com/jimcheval/twone.htm==