Re: Agencies In Bay Area

Subject: Re: Agencies In Bay Area
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:10:41 -0700

I live in Phoenix, and the NeXT programmers ate me alive during a phone
interview, but here's the most thorough source I was able to find while
considering pulling up roots....

http://www.sease.com/jobs.html from Jim Sease's <mailto:jim -at- sease -dot- com >
website "A list of over 200 technical employment agencies located in and
around Silicon Valley in California's San Francisco Bay Area. Learn how to
get a technical job in Silicon Valley the fast, free, easy way."

At 1:44 PM -0700 4/23/98, John J. Gardiner wrote:
>I am a free lance tech writer in the Bay Area. Does anyone have
>recommendations for contract agencies in this neck of the woods? I have had
>very mixed results with those I have worked with to date. Thanks a bunch.

Dan BRINEGAR, CCDB Vr2Link
Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.
Phoenix, Arizona

"This is not a Fat Guy confined to a wheelchair...
it's a new Telecommuter saving tons on auto insurance."