Re: Keith Arnett's Comments on Professionalism

Subject: Re: Keith Arnett's Comments on Professionalism
From: "Marilyn Baldwin (mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)" <Marilyn_Baldwin -at- CAPGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:28:10 -0700

Keith voiced what I have been thinking, but I hesitated to add one more
bead to the chain of this discussion. I was raised with the understanding
that reputation is what other people think you are, character is what you
really are. Somehow this seems to apply to this thread. Hemingway said
that courage is "grace under pressure." Maybe professionalism is
"excellence in the face of ignorance." Just a thought. - Marilyn Baldwin
(mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)