Re: Newbie Information -- Clarification

Subject: Re: Newbie Information -- Clarification
From: Paul <pdunham -at- NMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:42:16 -0700

After many months of lurking on this list, I am finally joining in to announce
that I have been working on a web site for newbies and it will be up by the end
of the week. I have written to many people on TECHWR-L to ask permission to
quote from some of the recent posts. So far I have over twenty pages on such
topics as tools, job searching, resumes and portfolios, and have links to
various sites that would be of interest to to newbies. I will publish it
officially once I have let the people who are quoted review it.
I will be updating the site constantly and expect that it will grow rapidly to
include more information.

Great minds think alike!

Paul Dunham