Re: Lurker wants opinions...

Subject: Re: Lurker wants opinions...
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:31:04 -0400

In most of my documents, I find that as long as you keep a header and a
footer on the blank page, nobody confuses the issue. Of course, should
the text end on the preceding page at the bottom of the page and the
line doesn't end in a period, then header or no header...

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global