Word OK --- THANK YOU

Subject: Word OK --- THANK YOU
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:28:45 -0400

Thank you to all who responded to my OK question. I received several
different replies but most were along the same line.

The conclusion of what I received was:

Use OK when referring to an action on the keyboard or screen. EX:
"Click OK".

Some say they use okay and others say never use okay.

Also, I received quite a bit of history relating to the word.

Thanks again to all.

Cassandra