Re: This page blank...

Subject: Re: This page blank...
From: "Wiley, Karen P." <WileyKP1 -at- APLMSG -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:48:33 -0400

In my work arena, we do many classified docs for the government. I this
case, every page must be accounted for. We put the intentionally left
blank statement on the pages to account for that number, so that the
reader doesn't think something could be missing. While this convention
is carried over to unclassified docs of the same nature, simply for
convenience, we do not use it for marketing materials or the like.

Karen P. Wiley
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory'

karen -dot- wiley -at- jhuapl -dot- edu