Blank Pages at end of chapter

Subject: Blank Pages at end of chapter
From: Suzette Seveny <suzettes -at- STRATINFOTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:46:25 -0400

I commented earlier that depending on the purpose of the documentation, I
either put "This page intentionally left blank" or an area to make notes.

Out of curiousity I checked a book I have called "Xerox Publishing
Standards" and it says "Print nothing on blank verso pages". I notice in a
lot of their books/manuals that verso pages are left completely blank - no
headers/footers, no numbering.

Another point of view I guess.

Suzette