Re: An Elegant Draw Program?

Subject: Re: An Elegant Draw Program?
From: Kees de Bondt <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:55:47 +0200

>With that in mind, I'm asking anyone with some Windows experience
>what you consider the most elegant Win95 graphics program.

I'm doing the greater part of my artwork even in ClarisWorks (Office 5)
on the Mac, which has counterparts in Windows95 or NT.
The program's drawing module has a powerful set of tools and is of great
elegance. Its files are fully interchangeable between Macintosh and
Windows platforms.

>Thanks for your suggestions, and if there's general interest I'll
>post a summary of responses to the list.

Please keep me informed...

Regards
Kees de Bondt

QUALITY BY DOCUMENTATION
AlQuin Total Quality
Amstelveen, Home of CoBrA - NL
e-mail: cbon -at- wxs -dot- nl ph/fx +31.20.6450976
http://home.wxs.nl/~cbon/ The Quality Homepage